France, Censuses of Hérault, 1836-1936
From 1836 until 1936 a national census was conducted every five years in France except for 1871 (which was delayed one year and conducted in 1872) and 1916 (which was skipped). These census records from Hérault provide an excellent resource for finding ancestral family members living together and identifying their relationships, birth years, and birth places.
This collection was added following MyHeritage's acquisition of Filae.
- Léon AzémaResidence: Alignan-du-Vent, Hérault, Occitanie, FranceLéon Azéma was a French architect. He is responsible for many public works in France, especially in and around Paris. His most famous work is 1937 Palais de Chaillot, facing the Eiffel Tower in Paris.(Wikipedia)
- 1906 France Census 17,629,052 records
- 1872 France Census 16,477,397 records
- 1901 France Census 2,431,044 records
- France, Census of Corrèze, 1911 242,063 records
- France, Censuses of Côtes-d’Armor, 1872-1906 4,283,463 records
France Census France