I made my family tree with F.Tree builder in English and translated it to Russian and Hebrew. Now when I open the Individuals list on my site I see some info (names for example) in English but for several individuals the residence and birth place appears on one of the other languages.
Family Tree Builder supports two languages for individual's strings or bits of information. Could you please tell me which languages were used for these select individuals you show here in your screenshot?
Is it possible that data in your tree was entered partially in English and partially in Russian/Hebrew? For example, on the persons whose dates/places shows up in Russian/Hebrew, could it be that you entered that data in Russian/Hebrew and not in English?
In any case, the best thing to do is to use the Translation Wizard to automatically translate all names and places in the tree from one language to another.
Go to Tools > Translation Wizard. Choose your language pair and FTB will automatically translate most names and place names in the tree. You can manually translate any names the program didn't recognize afterward.
In your case, you should make a few different translations to make sure all data in the tree is complete for each language. Start with English to Russian. Next, Russian to English. Then do English to Hebrew and Hebrew to English.
That should cover all the data you've entered.
Let us know if you have any questions about the procedure and if this information was useful to you.