1. When I click on "tag people" It says "Congratulations, you've tagged all your photos successfully" , it shows the 8 that I tagged offline, and will not bring up any other of the 215 pictures I've already uploaded to the site.
2. It's not even doing any facial recognition between the 8 I managed to tag, adn the other 215 in the albums. Some are copies of the same picture so I know they are similar. They are good quality digital scans of photos.
I'm using both family tree builder software and the myheritage site with the premium plan.
This is frustrting. The only reson I added this subscription in addition to the onles I alredy have for ancestry.com was becasue of the facial recognition which I can't seem to get working.
I'd appreciate any help. I'd really like to use this feature, but without it, I might as well not use myheritage.com.
Where is the face recognition form? It is gone? All I see is Celeb Collage (which I must download, and do not want to do) Look-Alike Meter (Which is useless) and a whole bunch of other random useless stuff that I don't want. All I WANT is the Celeb look alike form, which has disappeared. Link please!
Here are some tips to help you get the best possible Face Recognition results:
1. Use a large, good quality photo. Good photos are typically larger than 100KB. But if your Internet connection is not very fast, avoid huge photos that are several megabytes large.
2. Photos from webcams and mobile phones are sometimes not of sufficient quality for Face Recognition. If no faces were found in the photo you uploaded, try using a better quality photo taken with a digital camera (or use a scanned printed photo).
3. The face or faces in your photo should be frontal, i.e., facing the camera. Faces appearing in profile will not be detected. The face or faces in your photo should also be straight. Faces at an angle skew the results and make Face Recognition less accurate.
4. The faces in your photo should be fairly large, so it is best to use a photo featuring one person or a few, rather than a group photo with 10-20 people in it, where each face is rather small. Note that's it's fine to have more than one face in the photo, Face Recognition will run on every face that was detected.