While your at it can you point to a definative list of which GEDCOM 5.5 standard tags are NOT supported and an addtional list of non 5.5 tags that are accepted / generated by the current version of FTB.
I will not send the bug report by email, because of
- this is not my peronal issue
- this is either bug, either lack of knowledge
- no personal data are involved
- community need to know about the issue, status, workaround and solution
I do insist and I will insist to solve the issue public way.
You do not need any example because of I have noted issue description with all details and any user and/or software developer is capable to repeat the procedure and give feedback if issue is confirmed or this is an irrelevant post.
Please forward the post to developer team and please reply the feedback here, on the forum.
The note imported via GEDCOM into FTB project as "Web content link" is displayed in the person tab "Notes". However the note is not syncronized with MH ONLINE and is not displayed in MH ONLINE person profile.
1. Web content entered MH ONLINE
2. FTB SYNC
3. FTB export GEDCOM (web content tagged as NOTE)
4. FTB import GEDCOM
5. FTB SYNC
- Previous Web is in FTB Person Notes now
- MH ONLINE does not show neither Web content, nore Note.