BillionGraves is a service dedicated to the preservation of precious records found in cemeteries throughout the world. A special mobile app is used to by volunteers to capture images of headstones with their GPS locations so users worldwide can access those records anywhere. BillionGraves is a partner of MyHeritage.
- Laura Ingalls WilderMansfield Cemetery, Pleasant Valley, Missouri, United StatesAmerican writer known for the Little House on the Prairie series of children's novels, based on her childhood in a settler family(Wikipedia)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (SSDI) 94,404,096 records
- England & Wales, Death Index, 1837-2005 87,011,478 records
- Tributes.com 8,635,095 records
- Online Familieberichten - Dutch Death Notices 1,170,348 records
- Australia, Victoria Death Index, 1836-1985 6,830,782 records
- United Kingdom, Select Burial and Cremation Index, 1840-2014 8,881,516 records