Posted by
Do you need research done in Nodaway County?
R Nicholas
- Close
If you do then go to www.ancestorology.com for more information.  They specialize in Nodaway County research and have access to several types of records and they have photographed several cemeteries and have several military records from this county as well.  Their prices are reasonable and they work hard to make you happy. 
R Nicholas
Lenexa, KS
- Reply