Looking for sister veronika . Brother Michael Gene Kunz / Cleto Herbert Elmore Mother Charlette / greatgrandmother Katrina who got killed in a accident around 1964 Thats when we were seperated from each other. Grandmother Berta (Berndt) Oxspring and Grandfather Dennis Oxspring moved to America to Tacoma, Washington State around 1964 and left us with grandma Katrina and mother Charlette who abandoned us. After Grandma Katrina got killed michael (me) had to leave veronika / veronica and baby cleto home alone while I went out looking for free food everyday just to keep alive. I done this for weeks. Waiting for grandma Katrina to come home. One day the police came to the door. I was only a child. I was told grandma was never coming back , and she got hit by a truck or something. We were put into boys home and veronika / veroica had family of the fathers side. She was taken away. I got out of boys home with my baby brother Cheto and found her one day and we hide in a barn. The German Police found us and we were seperated again. I was then put into a bad boys home. We have a Uncle Herbert Lang still in Karlsruhe, Germany. Where I don't know. We have a Aunt Wanedith in America. Veronika name could of been changed. She had to be born around 1958 - 1962. I can't remember how old she the last time I saw her. 6 years old or older when taken to family Strubble / struible / strobel / staeuble / or something else. West Karlsrhule ? We lived near a bakery. We lived on 6 floor buiding. Please help!
Manolis was born in Athens (Greece) in early 60's.He was adapted illegaly and maybe he is in a different country and with different name.His father name is Dimitris (Jim) and his mothe's Vasiliki(Vaso).Please if you know something about it contact with us.Thank you
Can anyone help me find any information on the above person, he was born in Edinburgh Scotland in 1817, was on the 1851 cencus, but after that I can find no trace of him. He may have visited Wrexham in 1861, not sure if it is the same person. Thanks.
I am a descendant of the Aaron, Francoise and Vallerie family. In my research on my family lineage I discovered my ancestry has French Creole roots.
My family's line is very complex and I would like a seriously good researcher who is familiar with Pointe Coupee, Louisiana history to help me with my genealogical & historical research of these family members. I have tried to get copies of these records, but have not been able to locate or confirm that this information is accurate on the Aaron family line. I have contacted different local agencies in Louisiana and had some good help from a few people, but there are no church records to support the information I have been given.
Question: Was Severin Francois married twice or is Amelie b. 1820 and Eugenie b. 1830 the same person? I want very much to learn the origins of my family.
Please contact me via email any data that you are willing to share to that may help me learn more about doing research on the Aaron, Francoise and Vallerie families from Pointe Coupee, Louisiana. My email account is email@example.com. Thank you and I look forward to hear from you!
Parental Generation No. 1
1. Nellie Valery was b. unknown.
Parental Generation No. 2
2. Paulin Valery (Paulan Vallery) was b. 1835. He married Venus; maiden name unknown. She was b. 1845.
Parental Generation No. 3
3. Achille Valery (Archilde Valery) was b. 1862. He married Marie Francoise. She was b. 1865.
3. Gustin Grancoise (Augustine Francis) was b. 1842. He married Idelle. She was b. 1843.
Parental Generation No. 4
4. Louis Vallerie (Jim Valdery) was b. 1880 in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana. He married Angela Aaron (Angeline Valdery). She was b. 1887.
4. Severin Francois (Savarin Francoise) was b. 1813. He married Amelie. She was b. 1820. He married Eugenie. She was b. 1830.
Generation No. 5
5. Marie Nadeja Vallerie (Nettie Valdery Johnson) was b. 10 April, 1911 in Pointe Coupee Parish, Louisiana.
Maternal Generation No. 1
1. Victor Aaron (Jackson Aaron) was b. 1827. He married Ozette; maiden name unknown.
1. John Spencer was b. unknown. He married Maraya; maiden name unknown. She was b. unknown.
Maternal Generation No. 2
2. Victor Aaron was b. 1853. He married Henriette Jones. She was b. 1857.
Maternal Generation No. 3
3. Angela Aaron (Angeline Valdery) was b. 1887. She married Louis Vallerie (Jim Valdery). He was b. 1880. They separated.
Children of Louis Vallerie (Jim Valdery) & Angela Aaron (Angeline Valdery):
1) Golden Valery, b. December 18, 1908
2) Dowrel Valery, b. July 05, 1910
3) Marie Naydel Valery, b. April 10, 1911 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana, d. June 24, 2009
4) Jimmie Valery, b. 1919, christening May 01, 1919 at Saint Mary Catholic Church in New Roads, Louisiana
5) James Valery, b. 1919, christening May 01, 1919 at Saint Mary Catholic Church in New Roads, Louisiana
Does anyone has any information on the following family members:
Marie Nadeja VALLERIE'S (April 10, 1911 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana) PARENTS:
Louis aka Jim VALLERIE (1880 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Angela AARON (1887 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Achille VALERY (1862 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Marie FRANCOISE VALDRY (1865 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Gustin FRANCOISE FRANCIS (1842 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Delie aka Adelaide aka Idelle (1843 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Savarin aka Severin FRANCOISE (1813 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Amelie (1820 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Eugenie (1830 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
ANGELLA AARON'S PARENTS:
Victor AARON (1853 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Henrietta SPENCER (1857 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Aaron JACKSON aka Jackson AARON (1827 or 1829 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
OZETTE (1831 - Pointe Coupee, Louisiana)
Hi im looking for Frank Taylor originally from Rhodesia. He knew a Val van der Westhuizen from Port Elizabeth. Or her full names were Valopen Laura van der Westhuizen. He would be approximatly 65-67 years of age. He IS 6"4 Iin height If anyone knows him or knew him please let me know.
Does any one have any details on a Thomas Thacker born 1796 Whittlesey Cambridgeshire, England. I have researched my family extensively and have hit a brick wall with my G G Grandfather Thomas Thacker, he was of Baptist faith and I cannot find any information as to qualify his birth details or his parents and siblings.