Tamara Todevska

"There is a history about me that I never knew existed before.
I have a brand-new perspective on my heritage"
Tamara Todevska

It may not come as a surprise that Tamara is 86% Balkan, but it's the remaining 14% where things get interesting: she is also 3.4% Scandinavian, 1.7% Finnish, 3.3% Ashkenazi Jewish, and 5.6% North African!

It may not come as a surprise that Tamara is 86% Balkan, but it's the remaining 14% where things get interesting: she is also 3.4% Scandinavian, 1.7% Finnish, 3.3% Ashkenazi Jewish, and 5.6% North African!

86%
Balkan
5.6%
North African
3.4%
Scandinavian
3.3%
Ashkenazi Jewish
1.7%
Finnish
MyHeritage found 785 of her relatives from 41 different countries, many of them from the USA and Europe, but some as far-flung as Nigeria, Mexico, Hong Kong, and Kazakhstan.
MyHeritage also discovered that Tamara is distantly related to Rizo Feratović—a member of D Mol, this year’s Eurovision contestant for Montenegro!
Want to read more about Tamara's family history research?

Exclusive Eurovision DNA kit


Discover your family story