Since we want to all edit our tree, I use a gedcom upload to keep the tree updated, but when people add names, dates, then I download from the site and compare with my master database, make the changes and then re-upload.
I was shocked when I exported a gedcom of my current family tree and found that all the deathdates were missing! So if anyone changed a deathdate, that information is no longer there.
Exporting the gedcom is also a good way to back up, but you are charging $3/month to "backup", which is really a normal part of any webhosting service, but does this mean I have to pay to get an accurate backup or download of my gedcom?
Why isn't the gedcom export from the site (no, not export of original gedcom) preserving all the deathdates?
I also tried to import the exported Gedcom into Family Tree Builder, a new project and it crashed the program--each and every time--I have a screen capture here. So I have no way to export my entire MyHeritage site family tree exactly as it exists on the site.
This happens with every single gedcom export from every tree I have popsted on all of my 7 (soon to be 8) sites for which I am a Site Manager.
So, the latest one I exported, email sent me a link to that export and I would gladly send you that link in an email. I do not have a ticket number as noone has responded to me from support on this issue.
I will reply to another of your emails on a different issue and put in the heading Gedcom Export loses Deathdates importing into RootsMagic.
ps Using the same link I did with the same gedcom would be a better test in case it is the gedcom export process or something that is causing the problem.