1. It would be nice if when you upload your tree with FTB, that you could still have the option to edit information online.
2. It seems that when I go down the online tree I crreated, everything works out okay, but when I go up the online tree, seems information gets messed up.
3. I have 2 trees on my website, one I uploaded with FTB and one that I created online. I went into summary after I transferred information from the uploaded page to the online page and didn't have the option to delete the upload page.
I'm relatively new to the site, which I enjoy immensely by the way, so any suggestions about what I may or may not be doing right would be greatly appreciated
First, thanks for suggestions and we're glad to hear you enjoy using the site.
In answer to your questions:
1. We are working on allowing you to synchronize between your family tree in FTB as well as on the site. Hang in there with us, it's coming soon...)))
2. Can you tell me a little bit more about what 'gets messed up'? Is it data, names of persons, etc? If you can pinpoint a few errors for me I can take a look at them.
3. I noticed that you are registered twice. Under one email address you are listed as a member (this one) and the other address you are listed as the webmaster. Try logging in with your other email address and then you should see the options to delete trees in the Family Tree > Summary section.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask us anytime!