1) I added a gif image to my Front Page welcome page - but the animation does not work? If I click on the image, it opens in a new window and the animation is effective.
2) Still can't add an image to my Geneology summary page??? (page goes blank)
You still have the problem with GIF? I believe this has been resolved. Let me know.
Also, could you clarify as to what you mean by summary page? The summary page for the family site contains information for the family tree. Is this what you are talking about?
Thanks for responding.
1) No - the GIF animation is still not working
2) Yes - the image on the Family Tree's welcome msg. It 'stucks' at this point???
ps: I tried to add jpg screenshots but it's too large???
The "protected by" image with the flames works. There is animation. Can you try with a different web browser?
1) Internet Explorer 7
2) The flame works beautifully - thank you. Ok, I'll try Firefox to check if the animation works on the 'Front Page' image
ps: I don't get emails notifying me that someone has replied.