I was publishing my web site and the internet link went down. When I look at the upload report, it says it began at "09 DEC 2009 17:17:30 GMT 1" but there is no line saying it has completed.
When I try and publish my site again with the Publisher dialog box, clicking on the button does nothing and no upload appears to take place. Abandonning the publication doesn't do anything either.
How can I publish my family tree?
I am using version 18.104.22.1687
I am sorry that you are having difficulties with publishing to your site.
Can you please generate your publishing logs for me in Family Tree Builder, so that I can look further into this issue?
1) Open Family Tree Builder (FTB)
2) In the Help menu, go to "About Family Tree Builder"
3) In the window that opens, right-click anywhere within.
4) In the menu, select "Start logs"
5) Close FTB
6) Open FTB again and do try to publish. Wait until the publishing process is over
7) In the Help menu, go to "About Family Tree Builder"
8) In the window that opens, right-click anywhere within
9) In the menu, select "Send logs"
10) A Windows folder opens, highlighting a file called "Send_logs_to_support.zip"
11) Send this file to me as an attachment to support @ myheritage.com
Esther / MyHeritage Team
I am shown that you have published your tree today, is there any information missing?
if so, could you please give me a specific example?
it would also help if you could send me your publishing logs to support (at) myheritage (dot) com.
Noam / MyHeritage Team
Many of the new people I've added over the last week have not been published. e.g. Hazel Sweet, mother of Norman Gilbert, first husband of Eunice Reid. Hazel is not there.
I'll send you logs.