I have a problem when editing online data (for example facts) and entering polish letters in an edit box. For example pressing "ALT s", which is the way to get letter "ś" displays in the edit box "Ĺ›". After saving and viewing the fact it still shows "Ĺ›". The same for other polish letters. Data that has been imported from GEDCOM file shows correct diacrictics.
Thank you for the messaege. We are aware of this problem, and we fixed it in HTML 5 tree. Until today you had Flash tree - I changed your tree for HTML 5 tree - and you should not experience this problem anymore. The HTML 5 tree will be launch soon for all MyHeritage users. Kindly let me know if you need more assistance.