I have a member that added a photo to her member profile. Her photo shos on the address book but when I refer to her profile her photo does not come-up. When I refer to her 'number of photos' the only photo that shows is her photo on the tree. What happened to the photo that she posted against her address book profile?
Can photo albums be linked to member profiles or persons on the family tree?
The family tree creates albums for a some persons on the family tree but not all. These albums are referred to as 'Photos of family members' on the thumbnail view only. If you click on the list view these albums disappear - does these albums exist or not? and why does only certain albums create - this feature is very 'risky'.
Re: Immersive family tree - The new appearance is quite nice but the family tree links are still not 'correct' - If you click on a person and they person has been divorced and is remarried...the tree brings up the divorced family and still doesn't show the other/next link (the latest marraige link)???
1. Profile photos are not counted when referring to number of photos - only photos from the family tree. If her photo doesn't show up there might be a problem. Could you send me a link to this member's profile?
2. Currently we don't have a way to associate a whole album with a member - except when the album is created after publishing a family tree. You can certainly associate individual photos with a person, and even add tags to an album.
3. Family Tree Albums - when you publish your tree, albums should be created for each person who has photos associated to her/him. If the albums do not appear, this might be a bug.
4. Divorce/second marriages in Immersive Tree - yes, we know about this and are working to fix it as we speak...
2) "except when the album is created after publishing a family tree" - how do I do this. The thumbnail view doesn't work well (see attachment). But the list view doesn't bring-up any of the 10 family tree albums (I have more than 10 family members that have pics)???