I just signed up for additional research sources due to the patience and time given to me by James in your sales office. His demeanor, and persistance in getting the correct information for my needs convinced me that my future needs will be taken care of in the manner so rarely found these days and deserving of a special thanks and hopefully noted by his managemeent. He is a fine representative for your firm. Margaret G. coy
Thank you for your post here on the forum and I would just like to elaborate a little further to Mr.Stewarts reply to you.
There are several services that my MyHeritage offers, including our family tree site and historical records/content.
I can see from my end that you have an active Premium subscription for your family site.
In order to view all records you would need an additional Data subscription.
Please let me explain about the difference, between the Premium subscription and the data subscription:
A Premium site subscription gives you the following benefits:
* 2500 individuals to grow your family tree.* 1000 MB storage for family photos, videos, and documents.* Priority email support to get answers quickly.* Family Tree Builder Premium – Smart Match Merge,All-in-one chart and interactive maps.* Special features like Timeline and Timebook.* Enhanced Smart Matching – confirm and reject matches, contact Site Manager, automatic merge.
* Access to the MyHeritage collections in SuperSearch to boost your research. Historical content and records are often owned by external agencies that require a fee to view them. However, we do offer Premium subscribers access to specific data collections with more data being added on a daily basis.
The Super Search is made up of many "Collections". There are four MyHeritage collections. These are comprised of data from MyHeritage and are not available anywhere else on the internet. The four MyHeritage collections are:
1. MyHeritage family sites
2. MyHeritage members
3. MyHeritage family tree individuals
4. MyHeritage photos
Collections 1 & 2 are available to MyHeritage members with a Premium family site subscription.
Collections 1, 2, 3 & 4 are available to MyHeritage members with a Premium Plus family site subscription.
A Data subscription gives you full access to our Super Search genealogy search engine which contains millions of records from thousands collections. With this Data subscription you will be able to use not only the SuperSearch but, the Record matches, the Record Detective. We are constantly adding new data to SuperSearch, with at least one million historical records plus one million family tree profiles added each day. This means that even if you don’t find what you’re looking for on SuperSearch, chances are we’ll have it for you very soon.
These two subscriptions can be purchased and used either separately or together. With both products you can enjoy the full research package that MyHeritage offers - enabling you to build, manage and share your family tree in addition to doing historical research and finding documents related to your family.
If you would like to access all the collections on the Super Search, you would need a separate Data subscription. If you would like to purchase a data subscription please forward to me a contact telephone number for you and my colleagues will get in contact with you.
Please, make sure that you are looking at Smart Matches and not Record Matches.
MyHeritage offers different subscriptions for different services.
A family site subscription (Premium or PremiumPlus) entitles you to increased storage on your family site for people in the family tree, photos, videos and documents.
Family site subscriptions allow you access to fun and amazing features like the Timeline , Timebook and Smart Matches. You get priority support and you can use the Premium features in our family tree software, Family Tree Builder.
When you upgrade one of your family sites to a MyHeritage site plan you get:
* Increased family tree limit
* Extended storage for family photos, videos, and documents
* Priority support to get fast answers.
* Family Tree Builder Premium – Smart Match Merge, All-in-one charts and interactive maps.
* Special features like Timeline and Timebook.
* Enhanced Smart Matching – confirm and reject matches, contact Site Manager, automatic merge.
* Access to the MyHeritage collections in SuperSearch to boost your research.
A data subscription entitles you to view the records in the paid collections in SuperSearch. You also get unlimited access to Record Matches, including confirming and rejecting matches, if you have a family tree on MyHeritage.com.
In addition, you can save and extract information from historical records you find in SuperSearch or get with Record Matches directly to your family tree.