Jag blir ganska frustrerad över att jag på inget sätt kan adda min halvbror till mitt släktträd, går inte det eller? (Känns lite konstigt eftersom de flesta moderna familjer idag är lite blandade..) Jag hittade däremot en tråd om att lägga till barn utanför äktenskapet, som adopterade etc. Men det är ju inte samma sak.
Please help me with following problem in FTB:
If I have 2 people maried, then divorced - its okay, status is changed to "divorced".
But, if have man woman as "partners" (non married, but with child), how can i "divorce" they? Simply, I need in FTB any status for ex-partners.
This is just the problem! This action (in result on web) overrides previous partnering status. So both partners separated status are visible locally in table in FTB, but on web is published (or visible?) only end status - separated.
As i wrote yesterday: in states married divorced are on web visible both states, but here only the last one.
When I generate a 'Close Family Chart' using the latest version of Family Tree Builder (Version 5.0.0, Build 1168),
the '.pdf' file generated is unusable in that lines of text are printed on top of each other
(even though the process goes to end successfully without giving an error).
There are 460 people involved so I'm wondering if there's an upper limit to the number of people which can be successfully included in a Chart ?
I actually want to generate a Chart with 890 people in it.
Do anyone know the practical limits or has anyone found a way around this problem ?
I've started using FTB 5.0 with a continual publish to the site. I'm in the process of starting to load in and link the some 2,000 pices of media I have with my account. I have some questions...
- Is there anyway to "associate" or link to a person without having to modify the face recognition box for each person linked? I personally don't want to have to keep doing this for all of my media. What about items that aren't faces but I want to link to a persons record? I'm confused. I see there's an option to turn off the face recognition but the box keeps coming back on "associating".
- When I publish up to the website, every person who I tagged almost appers tageed twice in each pic. One ID'd the other asking for ID? Can members tag even on an uneditable site? I assume their tagging, ar any modifications, are wiped out each time I republish my work? What kind of control do invited members get?
This could be a result of changes in the site settings.
I suggest you try the following:
- in Family Tree Builder, click Publishing > Publsihing settings...
- remove the existing publishing settings
- create a new setting by clicking "Publish to another site" and select your site on the popup window that opens.
- try publishing again
Can you please check whether you have any network security or communications software running on your computer, or on the network which your computer is a part of? This may include firewalls, proxy servers, anti-viruses and/or routers. The presence of such software or hardware may cause problems communicating with MyHeritage.com, unless they are properly configured.
Such software or hardware are more commonly found in office environments than at home.