I have " my heritage faimily builder" and do all my changes in that, but when memeber in the online tree is publishing a new pictures, and I whant that pictures in the " tree builder" I take a copy of it and put it in the program, but when i publish next time, this pictures appears as dubbles pictures, there is even tripples of some pictures!!
please tell med how to do, that i can set some options that i can set that not appears any dubbles ore tripple pictures..
If I delete any of the dubble pictures in online tree, the pictures is there next time i update.
( is there any options in " my heritage family tree builder" that I can chose to not publish a pictures? )
Hi all I posted a few days ago about "zip file errors" when publishing, nobody seems to know what that is.
I generally have big issues publishing. The upload hangs, or the software says "publishing in progress" while not actually doing anything. I have updated my tree in the Builder three times over the last couple of days and have TRIED to republish as the instructions tell you but the tree on the web shows none of these updates...
What am I doing wrong please? Or is this a known issue? I'm getting a bit bored with watching a progress bar forever at 73% and "processing"....
The one weakness in family relationships of parents/children is the three options are: Natural, Adopted, Foster. There is a huge portion of the population where the children are step-children not legally adopted. My own is my daughter and two step children. It forces me to use adopted and that technically is not correct. Can you please add step-child to the drop down list.
I agree. I'm going to have to use another source, since my mom come from an adopted family and she found her real parents who now are a large part of her life. So sorry. I wish you had the adopted portion.
If you run a "Export Custom Report (new)" it will produce a CSV file.
The first line of the csv file is a heading line. The first field in this heading line is the heading for the ID field but if you actually open that heading field up you will see it has a large amount of extra information. Viewing it in excel looks OK until you open the field.
Below I have provided a text version of the heading line produced.
Using FTB verion 18.104.22.1683. I face the same problem as Steven. The column descriptions are in Dutch, because I use Dutch as program language.
There is also another point. In the program the dates are set to the Standard Calendar with the format dd mmm yyyy. All dates are displayed in this format. Exporting to a csv file, converts all dates to mmm, dd yyyy format. Is there a way to export this date values to the correct format?
managed to get the system to work by manually extracting the language files from the installer and placing then in the lang folder. Me things the installer has an issue that need some work. 22.214.171.1248 on Win 7 x64 SP1 Not the way a normal person would install software.
I cannot access my tree at myheritage.com. I wrote them asking for help but have had no response. I cannot find a telephone number to call. Thank you for your help. Does anyone know their telephone number?
I cannot access my tree because somehow I have become a guest. Any suggestions.
If I use Smart research on a number (say 50) people in my tree a large number of them get stuck on 98 or 99% complete. They stays like this for days. Getting to 90% is very fast and then it progressively slows down. I have tried it for 3 days on my longest attempt.
What I have also found out is that it must be in some kind of loop downloading data. In a 24 hour period it downloads about 5Gb of data !!!!! I have tested and confirmed it is FTB doing the downloads. I terminate FTB and he downloads stop. Restarting FTB without pausing the research starts the downloads up again.
I have made the change and will let you know if it works. Interestingly the parameter was set to 100 not 5. I'm guessing this means it would perform 100 matches at the same time. I have not made any changes to the CFG file so this must have been how the program set it when it installed.
So there is a bug to do with multiple researches occuring at the same time and that this workaround will remove the situation that is causing the problem. I assume that you will work on the actual bug so the program can perform multiple searches without looping in the future.