Using FTB verion 184.108.40.2063. I face the same problem as Steven. The column descriptions are in Dutch, because I use Dutch as program language.
There is also another point. In the program the dates are set to the Standard Calendar with the format dd mmm yyyy. All dates are displayed in this format. Exporting to a csv file, converts all dates to mmm, dd yyyy format. Is there a way to export this date values to the correct format?
managed to get the system to work by manually extracting the language files from the installer and placing then in the lang folder. Me things the installer has an issue that need some work. 220.127.116.118 on Win 7 x64 SP1 Not the way a normal person would install software.
I cannot access my tree at myheritage.com. I wrote them asking for help but have had no response. I cannot find a telephone number to call. Thank you for your help. Does anyone know their telephone number?
I cannot access my tree because somehow I have become a guest. Any suggestions.
If I use Smart research on a number (say 50) people in my tree a large number of them get stuck on 98 or 99% complete. They stays like this for days. Getting to 90% is very fast and then it progressively slows down. I have tried it for 3 days on my longest attempt.
What I have also found out is that it must be in some kind of loop downloading data. In a 24 hour period it downloads about 5Gb of data !!!!! I have tested and confirmed it is FTB doing the downloads. I terminate FTB and he downloads stop. Restarting FTB without pausing the research starts the downloads up again.
I have made the change and will let you know if it works. Interestingly the parameter was set to 100 not 5. I'm guessing this means it would perform 100 matches at the same time. I have not made any changes to the CFG file so this must have been how the program set it when it installed.
So there is a bug to do with multiple researches occuring at the same time and that this workaround will remove the situation that is causing the problem. I assume that you will work on the actual bug so the program can perform multiple searches without looping in the future.
I'd be interested in the answer also since it is also happening to me on V6.
For everyone else, The problem isn't a total loss. Continue running the script (say yes to the errors) until the report finishes generating. Then select the contents of the report and copy to your clipboard. Open Excel or something like it and PASTE SPECIAL - text only. The result will be a spreadsheet with blank rows between each error. You can then sort the data and the blank rows will fall to the bottom. If you just paste (no special) Excell will try to interpret all the bad JS links and the result won't be pretty or functional. The result of the text only paste is all the data for each error record will end up in one cell but at least it is editable and usable now as a reference outside of FTB. I've been deleting the excell rows one at a time as I resolve the problems so it's actually not a bad way to manage the process.