New home screen with four icons
I am using Tree
: for review the tree to show it for me relatives
it works with
- lack of local language is major disadvantage stll.
- mispositioned face in the circle does not look nice for me.
- lack of remembering my last position in the tree (I would prefere starting form last position but not home position).
: for finding my relatives with intention to find their contact info
it works with
- lack to review, edit, input [Address]
- for me this is useless feature, the explanation is here:
- for me this is useless feature because I will never start navigation from Photo but will look for a person (first step) and his photos (next step).
- for me this is useless feature because of I do research at my workstation but not iPhone or iPad
1. I did not find any improvements on MH Apps product usability.
2. My anticipation to see the product development while analyzing the processes performed on iPhone and/or iPad is valid.
The birth dates of 2 of my children are incorrect and I need to change them. Try as I might this has proved impossible!
Ancestry Help pages talk about a pen icon when displaying family tree. I see no such icon and the 'edit account' option only appears against my name and that of our eldest daughter.
Hope you can help!
MyHeritage Mob App 3.0.2
In the tree to select (tap) the person, the person card will be opened.
Tap three dots in upper right corner, select "Edit info", so you are in data edit mode.
Edit, Save, That's it.
Thank you Arvidas. That all works .. until I type 'Save', at which point it says 'Permission Denied. Please contact site manager'
The thing is I am the site manager :-)
Do you have one, single account to connect to the site ?
Let us wait comment form MH supprot team.
In all seriousness and without criticism; why do you mention ancestry? A slip of the 'pen' ? Thsi is My Heritage.
No worries. It seemed as though you were looking for ancestry advice, here.
Sorry I don't use anything so modern as a Mobile App for My Heritage so I can't help.
Now if you were using Family Tree Builder on your computer...
Dear MH team,
MH App for iPhone and iPad.
it is claimed that App support 32 languages.
I can not find the option how to switch App user interface language into diferent language than ENU.
Thank you for your post here on the forum.
The app does support 32 languages however it depends on the language settings that your mobile device has in place.
For example if I download the app and my phone language settings are set to Spanish then the app will also be downloaded in the Spanish language.
In short to have the app in another language you would need to adjust your mobile device language settings.
Trusting this has proven useful to you.
What a surprise !
iPad and even iPhone 5s with iOS 8.2 have very few languages and not my native Lithuanian language.
I would be happy if a workaround will appear one day.