Caroline, Carol, Terri, Terri May, Bubbles, Fiery, Dragonlady, Purple One and Witch, Very Pissed Off and Honey.
The following is my most precious work and long may his life continue, unlike my family. Please understand these beautiful beings are our most interesting and precious works. I can now see and appreciate the lessons learned and the mistakes not made anymore. Well done, my sweet young man.
"Together we are both Indigo/Crystal Children, just a different generation. More lessons learned and wisdoms passed on and still the generations continue. Let us hope that people become educated in the ways of the ancients".from Terri May: AKA: Mum
Star children are different, thank God. As of now, our Star children have been divided into three categories: Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow. Star children have chosen specific parents who will help them develop their natural abilities. So if you are a parent of a child you know is different, your child probably chose you to help them help others in their spiritual path. How lucky you are to be the chosen parent of one of these incredibly gifted souls here to help this earth.
The term Indigo Child was coined 17 years ago by Nancy Ann Tappe, a parapsychologist who developed a system for classifying people’s personalities according to the hue of their auras described in her 1982 book, Understanding Your Life Through Colors. According to her, auras have been entering and exiting Earth throughout history. For example, aura colors such as fuchsia and magenta disappeared from the gene pool 100 years ago and new colors began making an appearance.
Indigo children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to be born up to about 1970-1992, with outstanding and amazing abilities.
Indigos that started arriving during the 1970’s have distinct warrior personalities. They will stand up and fight for what they think is right and what they believe in. They also know when they are being lied to and manipulated and will not comply with any system that may be limiting or dysfunctional. Indigos also have little or no tolerance for dishonesty. They are here to show us that the archaic systems in schools, government, parenting, and healthcare are not healthy and must change or we will continue to fail globally as a civilization.
Larger numbers of Indigo children started arriving around 1992. In fact, if your child was born after 1992, there is a good chance you have an Indigo child. Remember that this isn’t a bad thing, you are blessed to have a Star child, so feel honored that you have been given this incredible gift.
Indigo children are born onto the Indigo Soul Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to clairvoyance and healing abilities, and have indigo blue in their auras. This means they have access to the gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are also able to access what may be termed the fourth and fifth dimensions of consciousness, while most humans have access only to the third and fourth (see chapter 9 on dimensional consciousness). This higher dimensional access, together with the Indigo Ray soul gifts, means that Indigos are naturally more intelligent, more sensitive, and more clairvoyant. They are also creative and often able to access the left and right brains with ease making them artistically gifted, technologically competent, and adventurous. Their gifts also include psychic and healing abilities.
Remember that your Indigo child has chosen you for their parent or parents. It may be a difficult task, but you have important roles. In turn, your Star child has undertaken the task of raising your consciousness to a higher vibrational frequency.
The Indigo children are passionate in their beliefs, whatever they may be, and it can often be overwhelming for them. These children want to know the truth and want to break down the patterns of traditional thinking. The Indigos have a specific purpose. Their purpose is to seek out the truth and change archaic systems of thought on the old energy grid. They are creating a path and unveiling lies and secrecy to help Crystal children who will see the world from an elevated platform of spirituality and a highly evolved viewpoint with complete and unconditional love. The Crystal children then make the path for the Rainbow children who will help instruct us on how to live in love and abundance in the ages to come.
Many Indigos battle depression in their young lives. They are such beautiful and brave souls. This is because they see through everyone with great intensity. What happens is these young children are told how wonderful life is. Once they hit puberty, they have hormones coursing through their bodies, changing who they are. They may not make straight A’s, they don’t get scholarships to prestigious colleges, and they don’t feel like they fit in, they fight with their parents, and then they fall into a depression. There are no rose-tinted glasses on these children.
Note to Indigos:To all Indigo children suffering from depression, this advice is offered. Never lose sight of who you are. Draw strength and courage from just being able to be yourself every day of your life and know that things will get better, and they WILL get better. Every second of every day know you are beautiful and worthy of being. Know that you are a blessing to humanity and are here for a purpose, to help us. Draw strength in knowing what your purpose is and be proud of that special purpose and who you are. Your path is a hard one but you have been chosen because you are a soul who has the strength and the wisdom for this task. This earth and the people on it are lucky to have you here helping us. Never give up on your purpose and keep hope and faith always on your side.
On behalf of parents everywhere, we are sorry that our world energy parenting skills are falling dismally short when connected to our children of the 21st century. With the energy changing, we need to fine-tune our parenting skills and understand our psychic children. This means venturing into new territory that we are unfamiliar with. It is uncomfortable for us and we may be scared. Please be patient, we will try to face our fears and try to help you with your purpose in life. We are not perfect and we are trying hard to do what is best for you although it won’t always be right. Find love and forgiveness in your heart and bear with us.
Indigo children have incredible specific attributes. They may act like royalty because they have feelings that they deserve to be here. They have great self worth and have difficulty with authority. They may be unwilling to do certain things and often see a better way of doing these things. They can get very frustrated with rigid systems with no creativity. They may feel alone, different, or even anti-social unless they are with others like them. Indigo children don’t fall for the guilt trip and are not shy in letting you know what they think or need. They don’t care what others think of them. They may also be diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
It is critically important that if your child gets diagnosed with ADD or ADHD that you don’t run out and join the medicated child bandwagon. Medicating these special children will severely inhibit their abilities. This is a really easy option for many parents who just aren’t patient or can’t handle their Indigo children. Try to look at the bigger picture. You and your child have both previously agreed to your arrangement before you even set foot on this earth. Know that children can be handled without medication. This may be very difficult for some parents so consider joining a support groups or even better, order up an angel to help you! It’s a difficult journey but one that can be made through together. The problem with medicating Indigo Children is that it lowers their vibrational frequency. They will be unable to or find it extremely difficult to fulfill their life’s purpose at this lower energy level.
There are many ways to help your Indigo child. First and most importantly, respect them. Treat them like you want to be treated and you will have a great start to a good relationship with your special child. Practice unconditional love. In fact, we should practice unconditional love with family members, friends, and all people by opening your hearts. Give your child choices and give them reasons and explain why you have made specific decisions. Never say “just because” or “because I said so” to you child. Let your child make his own rules and fair consequences for breaking them if you think it is appropriate. Don’t talk down to them and always be honest. Remember that they will know if you are lying. Don’t use guilt when talking to them and don’t try to manipulate them in any way. Provide emotional support and really listen to them when they are talking. Respect their privacy and teach them to respect others. Admit when you make mistakes and apologize. Be involved in their lives and use rewards to help them get through frustrating times. Give them responsibilities, choices, and natural consequences. Lastly, appreciate their strengths and be open and willing to learn from them.Is Your Child an Indigo?
This list compiled by Wendy H. Chapman from her own experience with children and information in The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived by Jan Tober and Lee Carroll.
If you have more than 10 yes answers, your child is probably is an Indigo. If more than15, almost definitely.
To find out if your child is an Indigo, ask yourself these questions:
1. Did your child come into the world acting like royalty?
2. Does your child have a feeling of deserving to be here?
3. Does your child have an obvious sense of self?
4. Does your child have difficulty with discipline and authority?
5. Does your child refuse to do certain things they are told to do?
6. Is waiting in line torture for your child?
7. Is your child frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity?
8. Does your child see better ways of doing things at home and at school?
9. Is your child a nonconformist?
10. Does your child refuse to respond to guilt trips?
11. Does your child get bored rather easily with assigned tasks?
12. Does your child display symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder?
13. Is your child particularly creative?
14. Does your child display intuition?
15. Does your child have strong empathy for others?
16. Did your child develop abstract thinking at an early age?
17. Is your child very intelligent?
18. Is your child very talented (may be identified as gifted)?
19. Does your child seem to be a daydreamer?
20. Does your child have very old, deep, wise looking eyes?
21. Does your child have spiritual intelligence?
(http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/) That explains Indigo children, Star Children and many other types of "Special" children. (All children are special of course)"
You will know you have met a Crystal child just by looking into their large, dreamy, intense eyes. They emit a calm, loving presence. You can sense as they read you energetically and size you up. If you pass their authenticity test, you will begin to feel them slowly warm up to you. Don’t rush it. If you come on too strong they will immediately retreat. If you sit back and wait, you will feel them open up to you and can enjoy their lovely, jovial personality. It makes you feel warm inside just being in a Crystal child’s presence. People, especially other children, will flock to them to bask in their goodness. • Crystal children people that require a very balanced, peaceful, loving, authentic environment in order for them to thrive and flourish. • Crystal children are often very peaceful, loving, kind, gentle beings. They are highly sensitive beings and use non-verbal communication much more often than they use verbal communication. They usually speak much later in life and communicate energetically and through body language. They will communicate with their parents through dreams, telepathy and eye contact. • It is imperative that you are authentic and in alignment in order to win the trust and respect of a Crystal child. They will know when you are coming from a place of love and kindness and will open up to you. If they don’t feel safe or accepted they will retreat further into their own little world.• It has been noted that there is a considerable increase in the number of children being diagnosed with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome. There are theories that it is due to a negative reaction to the immunizations required today. Others believe it could be the increase in toxic substances and environmental causes. While still others have prophesized that these new children have unique characteristics which will aid planet Earth in its ascension process. These individuals have been termed the Crystal Children.• The name Crystal Children is derived from the Crown Chakra, which is the chakra that these children mainly operate from. The color associated with the Crown Chakra is white or deep purple and its function is the direct connection to Source or Spirit. Therefore, the Crystal children are completely aligned with the Creator. This explains the fact that the Crystals are highly evolved spiritual beings caught between the third, fourth and fifth dimension. The ones labeled autistic are hovering in the fourth and fifth dimension and can hardly relate to the third.• The Crystal children, similar to the Indigos, are highly intuitive, psychic and sensitive. However, the Crystals take it one step further by possessing an innate ability for telepathy, performing hands-on miracle healings, seeing, hearing, or feeling deceased loved ones, angels, spirit guides and the other side and easily perform telekinetics. Their psychic ability and development is at a higher and more profound level than most. Is it any wonder they cannot relate to us mere humans?!• Crystal’s are natural healers. If someone is not feeling well they will intuitively heal and balance the person or animal, sometimes hands on and other times just being in their presence.• The Crystal children are Highly Sensitive Beings, that are much more delicate than most individuals and are wired differently. They are so sensitive that they cannot assimilate fully into our society or planet due to the density and harshness created as a result of our attitudes, environmental toxins, insensitivity and pollution.• Many times they become burdened and over stimulated by loud noises or angry words. They will retreat into themselves if they perceive that the world is unsafe. They require a peaceful, quiet environment in order for them to come out of their shell.
• They have acute senses, utilizing all of them and may develop strong sensitivities to foods, sounds, dense energies, environmental stimulations and toxins, chemicals and scents. They cannot handle loud noises, bright lights, or negative energy of any kind. • Crystal’s easily develop food intolerance or sensitivities, allergies, skin conditions, rashes, flu, and colds often. They easily sunburn. They are so highly sensitive in all ways that they easily get thrown off balance. Making provisions in advance is helpful but do not despair, they are far more resilient than you believe. They have a very strong spirit and will heal far quicker than most when in balance. • They will flourish in the sunshine and fresh air. They have such a natural, strong bond with mother earth, nature and animals. It is the best way for them to ground, release negative or pent up energy and toxins and become replenished with universal life force energy. • Crystal’s require a good deal of sleep. Without enough sleep they will often become imbalanced and fall ill much more quickly. It is one of the only ways for them to replenish their delicate systems and reboot their circuitry. • They will communicate with animals, rocks, crystals, plants and trees. They can see the nature spirits and will often commune with them. It is such a beautiful bond to view! • Crystal’s are often very picky or particular eaters. Many times they are vegetarian or primarily vegetarian eaters. They will be very specific about what they will eat and what they won’t. It’s no point trying to force them because they intuitively know what their body needs. • They are often very passive and have difficulty standing up for themselves. Crystal’s are very loving, kind and gentle beings that wouldn’t want to hurt or upset anyone for any reasons, often times neglecting their own needs for another.• If they are out of balance or if their aura is too strong they have a tendency to short out electric equipment such as computers, cell phones, radios, lights, etc. They also tend to absorb energies of those around them so it is necessary for them to learn psychic hygiene and protection at a young age.• The Crystal children are very creative, loving, affectionate and filled with wonder. They have a million questions and various innovative ways of doing things. If the children feel you are authentic, loving, kind and filled with integrity, they will open up to you like a flower and share their unique world and vision.• They are highly creative and original and require opportunities to create and daydream. They will amaze you with what they will come up with, when left to their own devices! They are amazing artists, and inventors. They also love learning about Science (especially nature, animals and the solar system).• The Crystals often become very interested in various topics. They will then learn as much information as they can on a specific topic and then eagerly discuss it with anyone interested or who will listen!• If a Crystal finds you or their environment to be too harsh or negative they will rebel in fury. They will either retreat into their own private world or become volatile and even violent. Finding ways to keep them balanced and content is extremely important. They have a tendency to relate better to adults or children older than they are, rather than to their peers. They will connect with peers if they find others on the same frequency.• The Indigo child’s mission is to shake things up by their refusal to conform to societies standards through being both outspoken and rebellious. This is so that the old system is destroyed and a new Earth is created filled with peace, love and integrity. The Crystal’s life purpose on the planet is to realign and bring balance to our planet. They are so directly linked with Source that they can easily understand and tap into the Divine resources.• Our role as parent and/or teacher is to create a safe, enriched, balanced, loving, peaceful environment where these children can flourish. Being a public school teacher I must admit that it is a challenge to understand children that seem so removed from the norm. We are being challenged to change our perceptions of our role as educators. Teachers and parents must be aware and sensitive to the needs of our new children. The children require sacred space and understanding to be their authentic selves and have room to explore their true essence.• We can change the world only one soul at a time. The shift begins with us. We, as parents and educators need to look within ourselves. We need to clear out the clutter and chaos from our heads and hearts. These children look directly inside of us and can tap into what is there. The children have amazing healing abilities and communication skills, which are powerful only if they are able to link directly from heart to heart or mind to mind.• We can in turn balance our children by going directly to Source and filling our hearts to be healed with Divine love and light. We then take the love that is filling our essence and transmit it to our children. It is the perfect gift to our children and to all of life.• If you are feeling disconnected from your child, strengthen your connection with Source through prayer (where you speak to your chosen God/Godess) and meditation (where you listen to God/Goddess). During meditation go directly into your heart and call on the name of Source, ask for all the places and spaces in and around you to be filled with Divine love and light and for your energy centers to be repaired, aligned, balanced and strengthened.• Feel as the light and love flow freely into your being. Once your connection is strengthened with Source and you are aligned, begin by going into your heart, listen to what it is telling you. Travel up through your heart to your higher self, then travel across to your child’s higher self. Continue upward to Source and then bring the energy stream back down into your heart.• Begin by communicating directly from your Higher Self to your child’s Higher Self. This is where a true connection can be aligned and you may truly do the work of your higher purpose.• The Crystal child has an important role on this planet in creating a New Earth. You, as parent and/or educator have a Divine role as well, you were chosen to guide these children into adulthood. Through compassion, understanding, love and authentic bonding you will fulfill your mission as an Angel on Earth.
☮ ☯ ☄ ♏ ☽✪☾