You can view our previous webinars and learn more about MyHeritage features and family history research at any time by clicking on the videos below:
- Enrich your family tree!Views: 53
How to enrich your family tree. Adding photos and videos, saving records and matches, and other ways to bring color to your family tree.
- Family History via GravestonesViews: 145
Join Schelly Talalay Dardashti, MyHeritage US Genealogy Advisor and Daniel Horowitz, chief genealogist to learn what can be revealed about your family via gravestones.
- US and UK recordsViews: 172
How to find ancestors in US and UK records
- Holidays & Family HistoryViews: 167
Join Schelly Talalay Dardashti, MyHeritage US Genealogy Advisor, for ways to inspire your family, spark their interest and to encourage them to contribute to your MyHeritage family site.
- Genealogy Q&AViews: 203
Genealogy Q&A: Your family history questions answered
- Tips for interviewing relativesViews: 224
Tips for interviewing relatives: Discovering your family heritage
- Family History PuzzleViews: 284
Family History Puzzle: Find the gaps in your research
- Intro to GenealogyViews: 528
Genealogy 101: Getting started with family history
- Meet the Record Detective™Views: 352
Join us to learn more about how this technology unlocks the clues to your family history.
- Intro to FTB 7.0Views: 408
Learn about Family Tree Builder 7.0′s new features and start building your family heritage today.