In order to create a new family tree project in Family Tree Builder, please do the following:
1. Click on ‘New’ button on the main toolbar:
Or, click ‘File’ menu and select ‘New project’ from the list:
2. Type in the name of your new project and click ‘Next’.
3. Select whether you would like your new project to be synced automatically with one of your family sites, and select the site from the drop-down list. Click ‘Next’ to proceed.
4. In the next window you can define the Primary data language for your new project, and select Secondary language, if you wish. Click ‘Next’.
5. That’s it! Click ‘Finish’ to start working with your new project.