You can easily export a GEDCOM of your family tree in Family Tree Builder.
In order to do so:
- Open your family tree in Family Tree Builder.
- Go to File > Export GEDCOM.
- Click ‘Save as’ to give the file a name (the current name of your project will automatically be selected).
- If you’ve got any photos attached to your tree project, the program will suggest you to create a sub-folder and export the photos into it.
- Select the location on your computer to save the file and name the file (or leave the name as is and click ‘Save’).
- Click ‘Next’.
- Add author information if desired (this is optional) and click ‘Next’.
- In the next screen you don’t need to change anything as long as you want to export the whole tree as is.
- And finally, click ‘Open Folder’ if you want to see the file right away or ‘Finish’ to continue working on your tree.