A family site subscription (Premium or PremiumPlus) entitles you to increased storage on your family site for people in the family tree, photos, videos and documents.
Family site subscriptions allow you access to fun and amazing features like the Timeline , Timebook and Smart Matches. You get priority support and you can use the Premium features in our family tree software, Family Tree Builder.
When you upgrade one of your family sites to a MyHeritage site plan you get:
* Increased family tree limit
* Extended storage for family photos, videos, and documents
* Priority support to get fast answers.
* Family Tree Builder Premium – Smart Match Merge, All-in-one charts and interactive maps.
* Special features like Timeline and Timebook.
* Enhanced Smart Matching – confirm and reject matches, contact Site Manager, automatic merge.
* Premium Record Matching to find exciting historical discoveries.
* Access to the MyHeritage collections in SuperSearch to boost your research.
If you have a Premium or PremiumPlus family site subscription you can also access the MyHeritage collections in SuperSearch (other collections may require a data subscription).
A data subscription entitles you to view the records in the paid collections in SuperSearch. You also get unlimited access to Record Matches, including confirming and rejecting matches, if you have a family tree on MyHeritage.com.
In addition, you can save and extract information from historical records you find in SupearSearch or get with Record Matches directly to your family tree.