If you use Family Tree Builder to build your tree, please read the following article: How do I use the Attach / Detach feature in Family Tree Builder?
If you build your family tree directly from your family site at MyHeritage.com and you need to do one of the following things:
* Fix any wrong connection between children and families or between spouses.
* Move an entire branch
* Add a child, parent or spouse that already exists in the tree without having to add them again ( a marriage between two distant cousins, for example)
You will need to use the Connect Remove Connection feature.
2. Choose to Connect to existing person:
A side panel will open up, with three options:
3. Choose the relevant option, and then the relevant individual from your tree.
4. If you choose to attach to a parent, you will need to choose the relevant spouse (if the parent has more than one spouse):
In a similar way, you can choose to remove a connection for any individual.
Note: It is not possible to connect person A and B as siblings.
Instead, you will need to connect both to the same parents – which will make them siblings.