If you edit your tree online, please read the following article: How do I add a connection in my online tree?
If you built your family tree in Family Tree Builder and you need to do one of the following things:
* Fix a wrong connection between children and parents or between spouses.
* Move an entire branch
* Add a child, parent or spouse that already exists in the tree without having to add them again ( a marriage between two distant cousins, for example)
You will need to use the Attach feature:
1. Right click on the person that you would like to attach someone to.
2. Select the menu which corresponds to the attach you need to perform: Parents, Spouses, Siblings, or Children:
3. Select Attach:
4. Select the person to attach from the list of people in your tree: