If you are an existing member of MyHeritage.com and already have a family site and family tree, then follow the steps below to upload your GEDCOM file.
1. Log in and go to your family site.
2. Click on the Family Tree tab.
3. Click on Import GEDCOM.
4. Browse your computer for the GEDCOM file and click Upload.
5. Depending on the size of the file, it may take a few minutes to upload.
6. In order to see your new family tree, click on the the Family Tree tab.
*When you upload a GEDCOM file to your family site, you will also receive an email notification when the tree is ready to be viewed with a link to see the tree.
Not what you were looking for? Try this post:
If I am a new member how do I upload a GEDCOM file at MyHeritage.com?