Here are some tips to help you get better results from our face recognition features:
- Use a good quality photo. Photos should be no smaller than 100K but not larger than 500K.
- Photos from web cameras are many times not of good enough quality to use for Face Recognition, try using a photo from a film or digital camera.
- Photo should be front facing.
- Faces in the photo should be fairly large.
- It’s okay to have more than one face in the photo.
- If a face is profile only or there is a lot of shadow on the face, it might be hard for Face Recognition to identify.