I am researching a relative of mine on my dad's side, Gordon Merle Heater, and have hit a brick wall because we don't know too much about him (he separated from his wife and my now-deceased grandmother, Margaret Aileen Waddelow, when my dad was quite young. Here's what I do know about him:
- He died somewhere in Florida.
- We got the death notice sometime around 1970.
- He separated sometime around 1953.
- He was in the Air Force.
- He once lived in Merced, CA where he had my uncle, Charles William Heater.
- He fathered my dad, Gordon Robert Heater, at Camp Pendleton (near Carlsbad, CA).
This is what I would like to know:
- His birth date/month/year
- What city and state he was born in
- His death date/month, and a clarification of the year
- What city he died in
- What date/month/year he got married to Margaret Aileen Waddelow, and the city and state of the wedding
- What he did in the Air Force
- Any other interesting information.
If you know anything that I don't know about him, please tell me; I would really appreciate it. Thanks!