My line of descent is as follows:
1. Hezekiah Geddes married Tamer Yarnall 10/17/1828 in Harrison County, Ohio They were my 3rd Great Grandparents.
2. William Geddes married Elizabeth Jane Hoopes 5/5/1857 in Morgan County, Ohio.
3. George Henry Geddes married Alpha Jessie Carr 6/18/1886 in Chauncey, Athens County, Ohio.
4. Charles Harvey Geddes married Grace Blocksom Scott 6/15/1910 in South Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio.
5. Dorothy Virginia Geddes was born 12/30/1913 in South Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio and married Robert Dale Glendening 1/3/1948 in Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.
6. Terry Lee Glendening was born 3/21/1949 and married:
1. Sharon Sue Stottsberry 9/20/1969 in South Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio.
2. Gladys Mary McGee 12/1/1978 in South Zanesviulle, Muskingum County, Ohio.
3. Donna Denise Connell 10/8/2004 in Hempstead County, Arkansas
One daughter of Terry and Sharon:
7. Cheryl Denise Glendening, born 11/25/1969 Bethesda Hospital, Zanesville, Muskingum County, Ohio married Daniel Dale Ditullio, Jr. 2/13/1999 in Rolling Plains Church, Newton Twp., Muskingum County, Ohio.
8. Daniel Dale Ditullio, III was born 5/20/2004 at Bethesda North Hospital, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio.
Any Geddes decendents are welcome to add to this or to aask questions as I have a good bit of information on the Geddes, Hoopes and Cope lines.