Hi, I'm searching for relatives who would be descended from Romualdo TUAZON and Candida REQUILME. I have been able to document the births/baptisms of 3 of their offspring: Nicerato TUAZON, Salvacion TUAZON and Domingo TUAZON all baptised in the San Francisco de Asis church in Naga, Camarines Sur (1886, 1890 & 1892 respectively).Candida would have been the sister of my great-grandmother, Celestina. I have a photograph from about the 1920's addressed to my grandfather from his cousin, Domingo Tuazon.Please contact me if you are related to any of these people or have any information about them. Thank you.
I am looking for anyone who may be able to shed some light on ancestors with the above surnames, especially where those names intersect. My family history in this portion of my family tree is as follows. Thank you for any help you can provide.
7. Florentina Fiesta Ventura, (b: October 23, 1930, Philippines, d: August 8, 2009; 9746 Burleson Dr., Dallas, Dallas, TX)
14. Benny LaBorte Ventura (b: 1912?, Spain, d: 1989 or 98, Visalia, California), 21 when Florentina __________ FindaGrave.com: B: 27 Jan 1909, D: 25 Oct 1998, North Kern Cemetery, Delano, Kern, CA; Record #: 67866623, added Apr 03, 2011; Is this the same person?
15. (A)Natalia Rapatan Fiesta (b: about 1913 (79 at death, Laoag Ilocos Norte, Philippines, d: 1992, Philippines), this part of the family upward is of Malay descent?
29. BLV's mother, Adriana Laborte (b: Laoag, d: (after the war, 1941/42), Laoag, Philippines), parents possibly born in Spain
30. NRF's father, Tranquilino Fiesta (b: (ask Rebecca for when) Laoag, d: (ask Rebecca for when) )
31. NRF's mother, (ask Rebecca for more info) (NRF's mother's mother is Victoria _________) (b: , d: )
If you're indeed invested with this blood though collaterally, please feel free to join us. Everyone's role and presence is important in the conduct of the planned reunion to be held on or about the last week of october or early november, 2013. Thanks.
(Direct Descendant of the late Vicente Decipeda, Sr.)