I am looking for anyone who may be able to shed some light on ancestors with the above surnames, especially where those names intersect. My family history in this portion of my family tree is as follows. Thank you for any help you can provide.
7. Florentina Fiesta Ventura, (b: October 23, 1930, Philippines, d: August 8, 2009; 9746 Burleson Dr., Dallas, Dallas, TX)
14. Benny LaBorte Ventura (b: 1912?, Spain, d: 1989 or 98, Visalia, California), 21 when Florentina __________ FindaGrave.com: B: 27 Jan 1909, D: 25 Oct 1998, North Kern Cemetery, Delano, Kern, CA; Record #: 67866623, added Apr 03, 2011; Is this the same person?
15. (A)Natalia Rapatan Fiesta (b: about 1913 (79 at death, Laoag Ilocos Norte, Philippines, d: 1992, Philippines), this part of the family upward is of Malay descent?
29. BLV's mother, Adriana Laborte (b: Laoag, d: (after the war, 1941/42), Laoag, Philippines), parents possibly born in Spain
30. NRF's father, Tranquilino Fiesta (b: (ask Rebecca for when) Laoag, d: (ask Rebecca for when) )
31. NRF's mother, (ask Rebecca for more info) (NRF's mother's mother is Victoria _________) (b: , d: )
If you're indeed invested with this blood though collaterally, please feel free to join us. Everyone's role and presence is important in the conduct of the planned reunion to be held on or about the last week of october or early november, 2013. Thanks.
(Direct Descendant of the late Vicente Decipeda, Sr.)