Kan iemand mij iets naders vertellen over het nageslacht van Willem Willemsz. van Boschuysen, gedoopt te Liefkenshoek in Belgie op 15 augustus 1649?
Zo ook voor wat betreft:
2. Maria Catharina Willemsdr. van Boschuysen, ged. Liefkenshoek [an, België] op 16 jun 1652 .
3. Martinus Willemsz. van Boschuysen, ged. Liefkenshoek op 20 sep 1654.
4. Jacobus Willemsz. van Boschuysen, ged. Liefkenshoek [an, België] op 1 okt 1656.
5. Abigael Willemsdr. van Boshuijse, ged. Protestants Aardenburg [ze] op 20 apr 1659.
6. Maria Catharina Willemsdr. Boshuijse, ged. Protestants Aardenburg [ze] op 13 feb 1662..
From Miss Sofia Williams..
With warm heart I offer my friendship, I am writing this mail with due respect, trust and humility, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter because I feel quite safe with you.
However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you, as we have not meet before,or had any dealings in the past. I am Miss Sofia Williams 24 years old, a female from the Republic of Sierra-Leone, West Africa, I'm the Daughter of Late Mr.Johnson Kuame Williams, My late Father was a well-known liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in Sierra-Leone before his untimely death.
My father deposited the sum of US$7.8 Million in a Bank here in Cote d'Ivoire, I'm seeking for your help in order to transfer the money into your bank account so that you will help me invest the money in a good profitable business over there in your country, as it is my wish to immigrate to your country for the continuation of my education.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother, since the unexpected death of my father, my step mother and my uncle conspired against me and forcefully, they took possession of all my late father's properties,leaving nothing for me. My mother died long ago during child birth ,I was left alone with my step mother to take care of me,she never did that, but she turn against me with my wicked uncle, but judgement is of God who promised to fight my cause. I hold my peace and left Sierra Leone for Cote d'Ivoire, and right now I'm currently in a Refugee Mission Camp here in Cote d'Ivoire,I need your urgent assistance to come out of here and move to your country for a new life on the conclusion of the transfer of the money in your bank account.
I have contacted the bank where the money is and got vital information which will enable us transfer the money to your country legally.
Please, indicate your interest to help me, so that I will give you the account details and the contact information of the bank where the money is, so that you will contact them for the transfer.
I am willing to offer you 20% out of the total US$7.8 Million for your assistance while you help me to invest the rest 80% of the fund in a good business venture which you will recommend ,as it is my wish to invest the money under your guidance and protection and continue my study.
Thanks and God bless you in anticipation of your positive response.
Miss Sofia Williams.