About the MtFullSequence test
Reach into the past through mtDNA testing to uncover the deep ancestral origin of your direct maternal line (your mother, your mother’s mother, etc.) and connect with genetic cousins.
The results include
- Highest level mtDNA test.
- Tests both HVR1 and HVR2 (Hypervariable Regions 1 and 2) and the Coding Region. This is all of the mtDNA.
- Provides most recent ancestral origins.
- Includes HVR1, HVR1+HVR2, and FMS matches.
- FMS matches are related within the past 16 generations.
- Recommended for confirming a relationship on the direct maternal line.
Genetic matches, maternal ancestral origins, maternal haplogroup, haplogroup migration map, haplogroup frequency map, and test results certificate. No subscription fee will be charged we'll continue to update you about new matches and other information regarding your results.What level of mtDNA should I test?
The level of mtDNA testing you choose determines how many sections of the DNA will be examined. Comparing more DNA allows you to find your closest relatives and refine your maternal Haplogroup.
Available to males and females.